Every Nurse is a Leader
Competently transform your professional nursing practice through effective self-management & self-care skills.
- How to take control of your career & positively influence others.
- Self-care. How to apply Nursing’s Golden Rule: Take Care of Yourself First
- How to create & benefit from healthy, supportive relationships with patients & peers
- How to Unleash the Power of Empathetic Communication that heals & motivates
- How to Leverage the Art & Science of Leadership as a powerful tool to benefit team work, patient care, & build a healthy work environment
Dr. Elaine Rose BN, MHS
Inspiring the heart of nursing
Dr. Elaine has helped thousands of people during her career as a registered nurse providing direct patient care & support for patients, families, & loved ones. Additionally she has supported nurses in her roles as a program coordinator, an assistant manager, as an assistant professor of nursing.
Since retiring from active nursing Dr. Elaine continues to help people as a Certified HearthMath™ Coach, an Authorized Everything DiSC Partner®, and an Authorized Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Partner™ & Facilitator.
- Build Nurses Up! Personal leadership to provide better care for yourself & others.
- The Nurse Within: DiSC® Assessment & Training
- Nurses Together: The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
- The Heart of the Nurse: Keys to working with Heart Math™
Contact Elaine at: firstname.lastname@example.org