‘Be What You Want to Be’ Learn How With Dr. Elaine
Transform your life and be what you want to be, do what you want to do. Moving forward with 2022, you can create the work-life balance you want.
Do you want to:
- Be in control of your emotional responses?
- Develop your resilience and coping strategies?
- Conserve energy during stressful times?
- Get better sleep?
- Be more productive?
- Think more clearly and make better decisions?
Working from a foundation of love, heart, and service I can help you be what you want to be, and much more. Whether you are a formal leader, an informal leader, a follower, or your own person, learning these skills will help you on a journey to the life you want and deserve.
Leaders must set an example and help others to improve. To do so the leader needs to ensure they have the necessary skills themselves. Have you thought of having a coach to guide you toward what you want?
I offer numerous courses and programs that can be adapted to correspond with your needs, availability, and budget.
Check out Dr. Elaine’s Programs at https://leadnurses.com/programs/
If you don’t see what you need, contact Dr. Elaine to develop the program that suits you.
Have you booked your free consultation yet!! You Choose When
- Re-engage with what is most important to you, your values, at home and at work, and be what you want to be
- Identify what blocks or holds you back from the life you want – mentally, emotionally, and physically
- Reveal and disengage from the negative effects of stress on your mind and body
- Achieve improved clarity, and concentration, and maintain peak performance
- Improve communication through listening, clearly sharing with others through speech, the written word, and body language
If you would like to pursue any of the above book an introductory session to chat.
I am a professional and personal coach and Certified HeartMath Trainer, who works with, and guides, individuals and organizations to develop their leadership skills while learning to reduce stress, improve performance, and enhance decision-making. I offer evidence-based strategies and techniques that have been validated to be effective over time as documented in research-based studies. Research results have demonstrated that organizations and communities become healthier and better able to meet today’s ever-increasing challenges with greater composure and intelligence.
You can also connect with me via email at